Papuma Beach is located in Jember area. Papuma Beach is natural beach combines the forests. This is paradise beach because the panorama is stunning. The nature of views white sands, blue sea water coral reefs also rich wild animals in the forest such as the lizards, forest cock, various bird, deer porcupine, and many others.
08.00 am : The driver will pick you up at your hotel in Banyuwangi area. It will be 4 hours driving to Ambulu, Jember area.
12.30 pm : Arriving at Papuma Beach, enjoy the panorama, see amazing rocks in the middle of sea and white sands beach hire local fishing boat and go around enjoy ocean.
03.30 pm : Take you back to Banyuwangi area. It will be 3 hours drive.
06.30 pm : Arriving at your hotel in Banyuwangi area.
IDR 1,700,000/Pax, Min. 5 pax
Price includes :
- Air conditioner transportation during the tour
Price not included :
- Personal spending during the tour
Terms and Conditions :
- The schedule can be changed because of condition in the field without bothering the agenda totally.
- When the destination is inaccessible due to disaster, unfavorable weather, closing the tourist object, or other places out of our control, the participant is not entitled to ask for fees or expenses that have been incurred.
- DP payment of 30% as a sign of trip participation.
- After the down payment, participant can confirm the tour via text messages or email to email@example.com and we will end you a tour form.
- Age minimum of participants is 1 year old and maximum is 65 years old in healthy condition.
- Participants under 5 years old who do not take their own seats will be charged 50 %.
- Cancelation from participant can be done 30 days before the tour and the down payment will be fully refunded.
- Repayment for the tour can be down at least 1 day before the tour.
- Participants who have registered Private Tour Papuma Beach Jember FullDay will be considered understood and agree with the above terms and conditions.
*Please call our custumer service or fill the form bellow to book our tour
Hot line :
Telp: +6282 141 352 559
WA: +6282 247 436 668